Subscribe Our Great Networking Blog To recieve Latest News, Advertise Your Blog, Ads and Websites.Email Us lovefrien067@gmail.com.
We have Tried To Collect Bollywood and Hollywood News, Gossips From All the Popular Sites So That Reader Can Read it in One Place. Subscribe Us

Insurance

Subscribe:

Friday, May 20, 2011

When Bryan Adams made a hero out of Raayo


Again and again we hear about how a young man was inspired by the films of Amitabh Bachchan, Dilip Kumar or Shahrukh Khan to take seriously to become a hero in the big bad world of Bollywood. But rarely do we hear a beginner to pretend it was an international pop star, who was responsible for him to be attracted to a world of glamor. Well, it's history Raayo Bakhirta, one of three men leading in Pyaar Ka PUNCHNAMA has not quite played a pop star in the film but I did not keep a guitar in a few scenes at least.

"Well, in fact, there is a history that attracted me to the glamorous world and down from Shimla to Delhi," said Raay coming from Himachal Pradesh, "A friend of mine gave me an audio tape and I heard Bryan Adams and again. really fell in love with the songs. Then one day I learned that Bryan Adams had come to Delhi for a concert. As my friends were busy and could not Shimla to Delhi with me, I went to the concert alone. "

One is immediately led to believe that a pop star in Raay was born almost immediately amid all the fireworks and crowds of big cities around.

"Nothing spectacular happened when I saw the show," laughs Raay, "I loved it and was about to return to Shimla, when I saw a passing train. Now here's where the drama began. You may think I am a movie that sounds much, but believe me .. this is how things began to move, I decided to take the train to Mumbai instead of Shimla came to Mumbai, began to establish contacts, gave dozens of hearings and finally, in 2005 I had my first commercial .

From there, there was a fight of more than half a decade that saw three ads Raay appears in dozens of clinging to dreams of reaching the big screen.

"Making movies is the obvious next step and here I am talking to you. I guess that Bryan Adams helped me to wake my dreams, after all," he smiles before signing Raay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Exclusive

wibiya widget

How Do You Like This Blog?

Exclusive "Force" Theatrical Trailer

Make Some Money Free

Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows

Upcoming Bollywood Movies

Upcoming Bollywood Movies

AD Space Available 728*90 Banner