Subscribe Our Great Networking Blog To recieve Latest News, Advertise Your Blog, Ads and Websites.Email Us lovefrien067@gmail.com.
We have Tried To Collect Bollywood and Hollywood News, Gossips From All the Popular Sites So That Reader Can Read it in One Place. Subscribe Us

Insurance

Subscribe:

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I Missed My Parents After News Of The Award: Rekha



"I was emotional because I missed my parents, Rekha Bhardwaj said after winning his first national award, adding that it was their dream to see her as a great artist.
Rekha was Thursday named the best female playback singer of the song "Badi dheere Jali" film "Ishqiya" while the director-composer Vishal Bhardwaj man won the award for best music director for the same film, when the 58th National Film Awards were announced in the capital.
"When I heard the news, I was unable to breathe because I was so excited. So I could not stop laughing and then I moved because I missed my parents. It was their dream to see me as a great artist. They encouraged me so much, but today they are no longer to see this and it made me very emotional, "Rekha, who had tears in his eyes as he spoke, told IANS.
"But I called Gulzar saab (who wrote the song) to tell him and he was so happy. He showered his blessings. It made me feel good," he said.
The second prize is Rekha after a Filmfare in 2010 for the song Phool "Genda" film "Delhi 6".
"I'm really happy, and in particular the song. Also because I never thought about awards, because I got to sing in the profession. So when the Filmfare came, I did not expect, and I never imagined receiving a national prize, because I know that there is such a competition, "has trained in classical singing.
Rekha Indore gharana style of singing.
"This is my first major award and a song based on a tower. It is classic and my roots are in the classic, so it is even more special, "she said.
Rekha, who sang songs like 'Ishq namak ka' ('Omkara'), 'Phool Genda (Delhi-6 ") and" Raat ke Lower Dhai ("Kaminey"), is very happy for her husband.
"It was double joy for us. He also received this" Ishqiya. "I think this soundtrack very well. It is exciting, a feeling of pride, not a feeling of arrogance, but a feeling of pride that you have done something truly remarkable, "she said.
He was disappointed when "Badi Dheere Jali" does not get any recognition for people's prize?
"I was not disappointed because I know how things work, but I have a great appreciation for it. Surprisingly, people really liked it and especially young people. I think people who appreciate these songs have more depth. As an artist, when you are able to touch someone at that level, you feel happy. What do you want? National Award icing on the cake, "he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Exclusive

wibiya widget

How Do You Like This Blog?

Exclusive "Force" Theatrical Trailer

Make Some Money Free

Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows

Upcoming Bollywood Movies

Upcoming Bollywood Movies

AD Space Available 728*90 Banner